Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm jinxing myself as I write this, BUT - Cloud has gone to sleep for the last 3 nights without needing me to stand over his crib.  No more standing there,  with my arm in the crib, afraid to move a muscle for fear of waking him as he starts to doze off.

Also! We may be applying to Montessori sometime very soon.  I may be insane for trying this, given that Cloud is NOT an example of peace, focus, concentration, and quiet.  But god damn it, I'm willing to give it a shot and I just hope the teachers are willing to work with him.  He's highly distractable and I'm hoping the peaceful atmosphere will help him concentrate.

Though now that I think about it, complete and utter quiet actually makes it really hard for me personally to concentrate, and in many ways he's a lot like me.  Except that I was not nearly as hyperactive as he seems to be at times.  Aaaaahhh.  I hope it works out.


No comments: